Thursday, August 16, 2007

Send Us Mail at Burning Man - FAQ

Countdown to Burning Man: 11 Days

How can I get a hold of you while you are at Burning Man?

We won't have cell phone reception while we're at Burning Man, but if you'd like to correspond with us, send us mail at our KidsVille address:

The Tsaobugs
KidsVille
5:30 & Coral Reef
c/o BRCPO
Black Rock City, NV 89412

The trick is getting your postcards and letters in the mail no later than August 23rd so that there will be time for us to get them. Sharpen those ESP skills! I'm putting postcards in the mail tomorrow addressed to Emily and Thomas Tsaobug. I think it will be fun for them to get mail while we're on the Playa.

What about email?

There are some WiFi hotspots at Burning Man and we are bringing a laptop, but connectivity might be spotty and I've heard that as the week progresses, it gets harder and harder to get online. I doubt I'll be doing much blogging or posting pictures while I'm on the Playa, although I'll try to post at least once to let you know we arrived safe and sound.

I need pictures!

There's a Flickr Group for Burning Man 2007. Burners are already posting pictures of events and preparations leading up to the big event. I'm sure you'll see some posted during the event, too. And LOTS after!