Monday, September 3, 2007

Welcome Home


Burning Man 2007
Originally uploaded by marytsao.
We're back from Burning Man and it was a great time. Seriously. One of the best vacations we've ever taken.The kids loved it! More about that later...

I wasn't able to blog while I was there; the wireless was spotty at the RV and I couldn't risk taking the laptop into Center Camp when I also had to watch the kids. But after we got home yesterday evening, I spent hours putting our photos online. Here's a link to the Flickr set. Start at the beginning and work your way through to get a good idea of how we spent our week.

Today we cleaned out the RV and started cleaning all the stuff we brought with us and putting things away. Back to reality. Tomorrow we return the RV and continue the cleaning process.

I've got a lot to put down in writing, of things I want to remember. Like Emily telling me on our third day there, "Mommy, I'm not scared of fire anymore." And Thomas asking me tonight at dinner, "Why aren't we at Burning Man?" I hope I get the time tomorrow to write a longer post.